Are you or someone you know being STALKED?
Are you afraid for your safety or the safety of someone known to you because of the words or actions of another person?
- Is someone repeatedly following you or someone known to you from place to place? Repeatedly is more that one time and does not have to be for an extended period of time. The incidents may have occurred during the same day.
- Is someone repeatedly communicating with you, either directly or indirectly?
- Directly can be by telephone, in person, leaving messages on answering machines, or sending unwanted gifts, notes, letters or e-mails.
- Indirectly can be by contacting people you know and having messages sent through them or simply by making repeated unwanted inquiries about you.
- Is someone persistently close by or watching your home or any place where you or anyone known to you live, works, carries on business or happens to be?
- Have you or any member of your family been threatened by this person?
If you can answer YES to any of these questions you or someone you know may be a victim of CRIMINAL HARASSMENT – STALKING .